Waiting For You

               The message of the photo says it all. I totally miss her and  I cant do anything but just to wait. To wait for the right time to come. I think she doesnt love me anymore. I always forgot to call her that causes our misunderstanding. It just that I'am not a cellphone freal. I dont like using my cellphone. Im more on emailing her and sending her messages in friendster but I think she dont read it coz she is not a pc freak like me. Yeah our hobbies our undeniably different. I like computer and she like cellphone...huhuhuhu
0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites ; Site Meter Photography Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Photoblog Add to Technorati Favorites
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Get a FREE Domain