Sinulog 2008

               On my way going to my assigned place I found out that the street competition has stop for awhile for their lunch time.


               When I was already there, in my assigned place,  this was my shoes looked like. its so clean as always. LOL.


               After a million years of waiting (lol) the dance competition has started again. What a humongous number of people participated in this year's event. I feel so dizzy just by looking at them.


               They seem so happy. Probably they are satisfied with their performance.


               Look at their horses.  Isn't it cute? Lol


               Nice smiles. I love them. I know that they are already tired, very tired but they can still give you a very real smile. Probably they really love dancing huh!


               Some said that they have the sexiest costumes. Yeah, I must agree. Some said they also have the sexiest dancers, I.. Let me think first. LOL They are pretty though.


               I pity them, just their hair though. They sacrifice their golden hair just for this festive.


               Its the Tangub City participants. The kids are so cute but I heard they didn't win.


These are some celebrities who participated in the festival.


               PBB Stars. You cant clearly see them because their float is so tall and the design of the float covers them.


               Riza is really cute in person. I was so starstruck not to her as a celebrity but to her beauty.


               She is so beautiful but she is unknown. LOL. Care to tell me who she is?


               Anne is so pretty. I was starstruck to her too. For both side.


               Bodie looked really happy even though he was not recognized to some.


               Melanie is so old.


               I saw Mark Herras too. Well, the kiddie version. Lol


               Even Lastikman was there! hehe


The best Float (For Me)


               For me this is the best float this year. Their theme was jungle creatures. The elephant is so realistic!


               It blows water too just like a real elephant.


               There's a croc, zebra,( you! yah you!) monkey too.


               and of course the king of the jungle. Me. Lol with you in the bottom. Can you see it?


               Oh! but the jungle has a dirty source of water. Lol. Poor zebra. I hope he will not die from amoebiasis.


               There's a giraffe too! and oh! it's you again. Admit it or not I know it's you!


               Suddenly Cebu's governor pop out of nowhere! lol She's pretty though even if she's already old.


               Abs-cbn skypatrol is really noisy.


               This year's event is really great to have international participants.


and its undeniably important even famous personalities were present.


               Did Elvis resurrect just for this festive? Lol


               and he brought his original dancers too! Lol again. haha


               Even Transformer was there. Its indeed a special occasion. Lol


               Nemo too?? I really love sinulog. All things and people you want to see and want to have are all there. From local to international personalities, Outstanding performances and everything! So I hope to see you next in the next Sinulog. Pit Senyor to all of You!
0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites ; Site Meter Photography Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Photoblog Add to Technorati Favorites
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Get a FREE Domain