Happy Valentines Day!


               Did you already receive flowers today? Well the person that has recieved this flower did! hehe (just 1 of that 3 because I give the rest to someone else...myself. lol!). She's my classmate and the reason why I give her flowers is because I ask her if why is it that girls love to receive flowers and she said that because if they recieve flowers during valentines they will feel that they're important and special! (special child? lol!) so I promised to her that I'll give her flowers this valentines and so I did! hehe. PIC 1 | PIC 2
0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites ; Site Meter Photography Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Photoblog Add to Technorati Favorites
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Get a FREE Domain