My Alma Mater

               This is where Im currently studying or I would say spending my college years and Im hoping that I will graduate here too. This semester my class every morning is in the seventh floor of that building shown in that photo above. Thanks to man's creation-elevator I dont got tired going up and down of that building but sometimes it's not being used or unavailable or there's some maintenance going on. Why is that they have the maintenace everytime I need to go up. hehe. That's the reason why sometimes Im forced (all of us) to go up using stairs but it only happened twice though and the feeling after reaching the seventh floor is just liked you've also reached the peak of mount Everest! haha. Im just thankful because our school has an elevator. Basing from what I've heard other schools dont have any. hehe
0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites ; Site Meter Photography Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Photoblog Add to Technorati Favorites
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Get a FREE Domain