Happy Birthday to ME! - FEB. 26

               Ohhhh God!!! I' am getting ooolder!!! It can't be. Yah pepz it was my birthday last Feb. 26 and I can’t believe Imp already 14 years old. I just want to thank some people who greeted me a happy cute birthday. Here's the list in random order:

God. Thanks for greeting and loving me.
My Parents. I love you both!
My Siblings. Okay. Lol. hehe
My Uncle Jowjow. Thanks for the gift. Amen
Friends who sent their greetings through friendster comment. Lol
Family Friends.
My Teacher in P.E.
Mrs. President. It was unexpected. Lol
George Bush. God Thanks Man!
My Relative. Mahme Inday and kuya Herbert
Classmates
Schoolmates
Textmate
Crushmate
Playmate
Seatmate
Sexmate. Hehe… joooke!

NOTE: Sorry if I forgot to thank you. Remind me if you want. hehe
0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites ; Site Meter Photography Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Photoblog Add to Technorati Favorites
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Get a FREE Domain