THEATRICAL PLAY: Inday Paabuta Ko Sa Langit


               Obviously, I haven't blog for a while because of my illness (lol), laziness. It's really contiguous and infectious so don't get close to me. hahaha. That picture above was taken during a theater play I've watched last, last week (Yah, it's old). It's in our vernacular language so if you just speak english you wont understand the title of the play, isn't it? Inday Paabuta ko sa langit translated to english would be: Inday(a name) let me reach the heaven (hahaha) or it could also be Inday wait for me in heaven. I guess the second one is right. In our dialect paabuta has 2 meanings the first one is reach and the second one is wait that's why Im confused. The story is too typical that's why I dont really like it. More Pics: Pic 1 Pic 2
0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites ; Site Meter Photography Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Photoblog Add to Technorati Favorites
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Get a FREE Domain