Alone in the 5th Floor


               Last March 8,2008 we had our last activity in my HRM subject and we had it in dinner time. Suprisingly I was too early for the show. It's a miracle! Because I easily got sweat and it's undeniably hot in the 7th floor I went to 5th floor. The fact that I was alone slowly sinked into my mind. My heart beats fast, very fast because it's quite dark in there but I still managed to took some pictures.


               My camera has a friendly feature called timer. lol. It can take 10 picture at the same time. It's really hard to pose if you are in a hurry.


               Luckily I still managed to take cool pictures. Guess what kind of genre/theme I want to express in this picture?

               It's something like EMO-ish right? I want to take some pictures but I was thinking the show might have started already so I packed up and change my t-shirt because I brought two cloths that time.
1 comments:

This is great info to know.


Post a Comment

 

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites ; Site Meter Photography Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Photoblog Add to Technorati Favorites
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Get a FREE Domain