CD-R KING - the best. Lol


               I went to E mall (Elizabeth Mall) yesterday to bought some slim cd case and dvds in my favorite store- CD-R KING. They are the best store ever in terms of computer related stuffs, do you know why? because all their items are sooo cheap. For example keyboards in other store cost Php 500+ ($41 = Php 1.00) but in CD-R KING it will only costs you Php 200+. Not only keyboards but all other stuff. Name it and they have it. Even Wii gadgets or whatever you called that(I dont know what it's called coz I'm really ignorant about those things. lol) I think all techie filipinos know that, epecially those people who are lover of cheap yet look expensive things and I'am one of them. lolz. hehehe.
0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites ; Site Meter Photography Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Photoblog Add to Technorati Favorites
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Get a FREE Domain