Demsum. Eat if You are Starve! lol!


               Yesterday I blogged about my shopping (lol) I mean buying of some dvds in E-mall  particularly in CD-R KING last,last day but I forgot to tell you that I also did other things aside from it. I was really, really starved because for those who aren't aware CD-R KING has a priority number system and my number that time was 92 and the number in service was still 27+. What I did first was I roamed the mall, from first to the last floor but when I go back the number in service was still 40+, I was really starved so I decided to eat. I eat at Demsum (the name of the fasfood restaurant, I hope I spelled it correctly). Their service is just like chowking - chinese style. the picture above was the one that I ordered. Lumi for Php 35+ ($41 = Php1.00) , meat rolled in cabbage Php 40+ and ice tea . I think it looks yucky in the picture but if you had tasted it personally you will like it as I did.
0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites ; Site Meter Photography Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Photoblog Add to Technorati Favorites
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Get a FREE Domain