My PSP 2000 - Newest Edition (?)

               My first semester in college was so cool. You know why? It is because I was able to be part of the deans lister in our college/department. My average was 1.5. But that was sooo before. This sem I failed and unfortunate to mentain my grades. Despite of that my parents still give me a brand new PSP 2000. I 'am so thankful to the Lord that He always shower blessings on us.
 
               Although you might have already seen what PSP looks like or you already have one I will still show you mine but before that I will show you first the games and the case...harharhar!

               My mother bought 3 games for my PSP but unfortunately I cannot use all of them because it is in Japanese. How could I start the game if I dont understand the instruction? huhuhu. But I will still use it in the future if I'am already capable of speaking and "reading" Nippongo.hekhekhek!


               This is the case/container of the games I cannot use.huhuhu.. It is made in Japan. I guess because it is bought in Japan. I’m really hoping I can still use it because the money that was used to buy it will just get wasted and I dont like that. Im selling it - online. lolz. Just kidding!.harhar

               But still my parents are so good because they bought 1 game which uses english language. Yah, made in U.S.A. hehehe Im so addicted to it already. I love sonic's character because of his power to speed-up his running skill...cool!!!

               And finally my PSP 2000. It is actually so lite and the screen is so big. lolz. Im so ignorant. harhar... and it has a looot of features. It's like 4 in 1 gadget. lolz..again, I' am so ignorant..harhar. It has mp3 capability, video, ofcourse games, and olahlah internet. shooo cool!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites ; Site Meter Photography Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Photoblog Add to Technorati Favorites
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Get a FREE Domain