Template to Layout


               Probably some of you were wondering (hahahaha...wishing *giggles*) why I have not posted anything these past few days. The reason is I changed my classic blogger template to layout. In other words from html format to xml. Xml has pros and cons but it is still away better than html for some reasons. hehe...

               In Xml you can add instantly widget or section in sidebar by just going to page element and by pressing the "add page element button". There are a lot to choose from the selection such as labels, polls. vids, pics, header, feeds, adsense and more.

               Plus in Xml instead of clicking the archieve section if you want to backpage you can directly press the "older post button" below the last post, isn't it nice? hehehe

               In xml you can also instantly edit your post and your sidebar (I think the old one has this feature too.). The good thing is you are the only one that can see it if and only if you are logged in.

               The only negative side of this xml thing is, it is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally hard to revise. My goal before was if I will move to xml I want to retain my template design and revising it is really defficult especially if you have totally no background on html and xml but thank God I managed to revised my template perfectly. I love my self...hehehe

               Oh my It took me 5 days to finished this. woooh
0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites ; Site Meter Photography Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Photoblog Add to Technorati Favorites
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Get a FREE Domain