Exhausted


               Last night I watched a horror movie (Shutter) while typing and unfortunately I wasn’t able to sleep. I was so exhausted. Today is the first day of second semester and Im supposed to be active but my body is so weak. I can hardly walk It seems like I’m floating in the sky (hehehe) but l was still fortunate because the teacher wasn’t informed that she will handle the 3 subjects which I’m in to. My first schedule is 9:00 am to 10:00 am followed by 10:00 am to 11:00 pm and the last one is 11:00 am to 12:00 pm. There are only few students attend to so she just let us leave and just let us return in Wednesday. Luckily I was given a chance to nap for awhile. Wooh! Thank God. I woke-up at around 3 in the afternoon and forgot to eat my lunch. Today I need to pay the SSS bill of my parents. It’s my next appointment for this day. My body is so tired but I need to take this responsibility/ies. I was supposed to buy a new cheap washing machine because ours was not working already but I have another class. It was already 4:00 pm that time and my class schedule is 5:30 so I might get late if I will personally buy that washing machine. I just let another peson to handle that matter. My last schedule for this day is my Accounting class but our teacher was not there. I thought of taking pictures of our school buildings. So enclose with this is a 2 picture of our campus. The picture in the left area is the main entrance the area from the right will be the place where the alumni building will be constructed while the building from the right is the dentistry building. The second picture that can be found here is our building (The School of Business Building). Well just the third floor. The second floor is for the Law and the Pharmacy. Sorry for my wrong grammar English. I’m not good on this.
0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites ; Site Meter Photography Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Photoblog Add to Technorati Favorites
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Get a FREE Domain