Billboard


               I didn't attend to all my subject today because I was thinking that our subject teacher might not been inform yet just like what happened in monday. I just sleep, sleep and sleep. I didn't do anything very important today and I didn't take picture today. The picture above is one of the pictures I took yesterday. Do you recognize that billboard? Yah! It's Hwang Jin-Yi! This is a historic movie. Ilike this so far. Same as Jumoong which is my favorite historical drama Hwang Jin-yi also have a very good story. Well as of now but I haven't finish watching this drama so I really cant judge as of now. I'm just wondering if the lead star of this drama knows she has a billboard here in our place! hehehe.
0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites ; Site Meter Photography Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Photoblog Add to Technorati Favorites
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Get a FREE Domain