I Miss Her


               I miss her but she doesn't know it. Should I'll tell her? Hay... Being far from your "real place" and your love is really hard especially for me. I'am really not a cellphone freak like always bringing cellphone anywhere. Sadly, this is the provenience of the problem that I'am facing. I should have make myself a cellphone addict so that I can keep in touch with her everyday. Perhaps too much focusing in my studies might be one of the reasons too. I want to make my parents proud of me, I want to requite all the things that they've done to me even in just my own little way, without knowing there is also one person suffering. I'am a undeniably doltish person. I feel sorry for my self.
0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites ; Site Meter Photography Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Photoblog Add to Technorati Favorites
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Get a FREE Domain