Tallest


               Since I'am major in Hotel and Restaurant Management or HRM I will mostly post here foods,hotels and places where you can visit when you are here in Cebu. This kind of post can be found in the "School Life" section. The tallest building that you can see in the photo if I'm not mistaken is the Crown Regency Hotel. This will be the tallest structure or I would say building in Cebu City. Currently that building has 33+ floors and base on what I've heard that building will be 60+ storey high when it is finish. Take note that the tallest "hotel" building is just 73 storey high which can be found in Singapore specifically in Raffles City. I forgot the name. I'll just tell you tommorow! The oldest Hotel can be found in the land of the rising sun- Japan. It was on 707 B.C.(?) and it was founded by Garyo Hoshi and the hotel was name Hosshi Ryokan. It has 100 rooms originally and it's prime feature is spring water. Oh... i still remeber our lessons ...hehehe
0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites ; Site Meter Photography Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Photoblog Add to Technorati Favorites
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Get a FREE Domain