Cloudy Day


             Hahaaay..I wish tommorow will have a cloudy weather. I have a small participation, actually its an important job, its my requirement in my NSTP class. Sinulog festival Dance Contest (it includes the street dance contest) will start tomorrow and my/our job is to protect them from people who wants to come closer to them. We will start at 12 noon so its gonna be really hot. My skin is in danger again. pwahahahaha


               You can feel the importance of Sinulog festival in Cebu City. Its one of the reasons why tourists visit here every year.



               Sinulog festival must be really important because even spiderman and wonderwoman come to my place just to celebrate with us!
0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites ; Site Meter Photography Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Photoblog Add to Technorati Favorites
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Get a FREE Domain