DCAH Week



               The very first DCAH Week officially started last tuesday and I was there at the opening. The picture shown above is the second highest rank person in DCAH Department having her speech. DCAH week is all about showcasing talents (and Im not in coz I have no talents) in the form of writing and oral. There's Lexicon thing (Im sure its wrong spelling), Speech something (What's that called?) and more. What Im only sure is this DCAH week will be all about Literature Related things. This Saturday will be the awarding ceremony and I need to be there because aside from our teacher will gave us bonus points(its my favorite) if we will be present, I will be the one to check the attendance there because Im the president in my Filipino class(not so proud. I kinda hate responsibilities) and as a president its my duty to  take the attendance (that is really funny huh!).
0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites ; Site Meter Photography Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Photoblog Add to Technorati Favorites
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Get a FREE Domain