Low Grades



               This week is the giving of grades and I received low grades.Lol. I have a horrible feeling that I will not get an average of 1.something grade in the finals. I hope I'm wrong. Not like before my grades are very admirable(lol). My line of 2 grades last sem is only 1 and that is English- 2.2 (Probably that explains my poor english and this blog is the proof! hehe) and the rest are all 1.something. My average last sem was 1.5 and I'am afraid that I cant make it this time. These all started when my younger brother got sick, in the prelim period, and he was even hospitalize and it made me to take absences that affect my studies. Up to now I cant still recover my precious grade. I believe its not yet too late. There's still semi-finals and finals. I really need to work hard and that starts today...Lol
0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites ; Site Meter Photography Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Photoblog Add to Technorati Favorites
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Get a FREE Domain