Anime Rulez!

               After my last class in the morning i noticed an army... (lol) some people who looked so busy picking and choosing unknown items. When I came closer to them I I found out that they were busy buying anime posters, keychain and other anime stuff. I was excited to choose and buy too but unfortunately i didn't bring money. hahahaha... Im so lucky. lol. What I did was I went home get some money and Wahhla! I spent $9.50 (Php380.00) for 6 poster (Naruto for mine, Pechacu for my bro and other Naruto poster for my sister- Yah we're anime addict), 2 keychain for my sister and 1 Naruto forehead protector. Hahahahaha. I'am undoubtably Certified Anime Fanatic. Are you one of us?
0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites ; Site Meter Photography Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Photoblog Add to Technorati Favorites
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Get a FREE Domain