The Graduate School presents: Obra Kultura

               Last Saturday I attended a show featuring Philippine Culture. The show was organized by the Graduate School because they had there Alumni something and part of their program (or event) is this and they invited performers from other school (they are the one in the photo above), USJR (University of San Jose Recolictos. Is the spelling right?). As always Im late. hahahaha. I was hmmm.. 1 hour late? hehe The show is not that entertaining, yes, I was bored! lol. hehehe. Yah that's my opinion, who cares anyway. Thank God I came late, Cograts to them though for a successful show.
0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites ; Site Meter Photography Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Photoblog Add to Technorati Favorites
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Get a FREE Domain