Our Culinary/CHEF's Uniform


               I wasn't able to post this on the day when this was happened and now I'm posting it. I know it's late just like our uniform. It's already semi-final and only one period to go this semester will be over. too late huh? yeh. Indeed it is. It's worth it though because I like the design of the uniform. It's way better than other uniform I've seen. hehe. Same as my entry, our uniform may have given to us late but atleast I have wore it, right? I was just sad because when we were required to wear our uniform coz we will be rated by our teacher I got only 50 over 100 coz I didn't put my 2 towels. I thought it's just the uniform!!! Grrrrr! careless!
0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites ; Site Meter Photography Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Photoblog Add to Technorati Favorites
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Get a FREE Domain