Im in Makro Once Again! LOL

               Today, after I finished taking my exam in English my bro, my mothah and I went to Makro to buy some goodies and compare prices of meats with the meats in Carbon (Main Public Market here in Cebu) and it seems like their prices where quite similar so my mother told me that every time we will buy meats we will just go directly to Makro instead of going to Carbon. It’s actually a great relief to me because the only possible time for you to shop in carbon is between 4:00 am to 7:00 am and during that time I’m still asleep. lol
0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites ; Site Meter Photography Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Photoblog Add to Technorati Favorites
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Get a FREE Domain