Want Some??? Yummy-licous


               These pancakes are so lovely to look at. It's like you dont want to eat them and just display them because you dont want to ruin their beauty. Lol. but the problem is each of them is quite expensive for me. hehe.


               When we ask how many flavors left they told us there are only 4 flavors and each of them cost $35 cens/Php 14.00  (eek is that right?). We bought 6 pieces. hahaha. Im in a budget right now.

               I just really want to display them because they really look precious to me. huhuhu...but I eat all that we bought. What's wrong with me? lol
0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites ; Site Meter Photography Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Photoblog Add to Technorati Favorites
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Get a FREE Domain