Time Management

               Time Management is very important because if you are not consious about time you will not be organize and there will be tendency that some things that you should do will be forgotten. Actually I badly in need of this time management. I tried to manage my time before but up to now I still don't know how. This kind of attitude of mine started ever since I was a kid. There are a lot of instances that because of this attitude I missed some important events in my life. I' am mad at my self everytime I remember those times. And one important event that I missed was just happened recently. Yeah, It is the reason why I blog this. It was the graduation of my youger brother and I was not there because I was still sleeping. lolz. I hate my self why I did not woke up! lolz... Crazy? Well, hopefully I will learn to manage my time someday but when will that time come? lolz.

               Talking about the pic above, that alarm clock is advanced. Like 30 to 40 minutes...hahaha... Im crazy! And that management diary has no use. Why? I bought that last year because I was so excited to write my scedules this year but up to now you can not see any writings on it...lolz!
0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites ; Site Meter Photography Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Photoblog Add to Technorati Favorites
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Get a FREE Domain