7th Lobo Wallpaper!

               I made another wallpaper for Lobo. Same size - 1024x768. Just click the image above and save it bitch.  Lolz. peace yah! Same rule - YOU can take it ANYTIME but "DO NOT" remove my site's link in the wallpaper or in any of my wallpapers!!! thank you. If you might wondering if the picture I used on this is part of Lobo, hmmm you're wrong. Lol. It is from timex. They are both endorsers of that watch brand so they have a lot of model pose mode pictures but unfortunately only few picutres  have high quality. But I still manage to get a 1 high quality pic thanks to my so cool searching power. hekhek!
1 comments:

Hindi patok ang Lobo dahil wala namang taong-lobo sa alamat ng Pilipinas. Ano sa palagay mo?


Post a Comment

 

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites ; Site Meter Photography Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Photoblog Add to Technorati Favorites
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Get a FREE Domain