1st day of Summer Class!



               You heard it right! Today is "supposed to be" the first day of summer class. It is "supposed" because today is really the official start of class but because of some irresponsible (mostly) creatures the class is delayed. I was very excited to go to school today but I was so disappointed because from my 3 subjects which I took up for this summer no teacher attended. All of them were absent! I waited there for like 30 minutes for each subject and I receive back nothing! I think the "people" , whom I' am referring to irresponsible creatures,that should be blame by this is the students. Those students who just inrolled this day instead of yesterday, last friday or even last month!!!

              We could have started already if they are all inrolled but I cannot also blame them because probably they have some problems regarding to the tuition fee or the entrance fee. Even me I faced that problem (not really the exact prob.) when I inrolled last thursday because I thought the entrance fee was Php 500.00 but it was actually Php 1,000.00. Luckily I managed to get another money for the remaining balance. Don't ask how, okay? That's how great I' am! lolzz. But if you insist then I will tell you. I stole money from the bank. lolz. Dont tell others that you know me. Im currently WANTED! By the way my schedule for this summer goes like this:



Management: 10:00 am - 11:30 am
English 3: 01:00 pm - 02:30 pm
PERD: 02:30 pm - 04:00 pm

               I have a strong feeling that the first subject is boooring. lolz. I hope I'm wrong. The 2nd one is Speech something. hehe.. The picture above is our room for this subject. I think we will be pronouncing words and sentences to correct our ugly voices and diction.  The third subject is Personality Development in Hotel something. lolz. I forgot! hahaha...  
1 comments:

Hi, I already added your link to my blog. Please let me know once you're done adding my link!


Post a Comment

 

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites ; Site Meter Photography Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Photoblog Add to Technorati Favorites
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Get a FREE Domain