Jonie's Flavored Chicken



               Yesterday I had shared to you that I was disappointed because my subject teachers did not attend in all the subjects I took up so I decided to go to SM City Cebu to follow my mother and my siblings with the nannies who were already shopping cheap things that time. We decided to have our dinner there. My mother told me to look for cheap restaurant (hahaha - yeah we love cheap things but great quality!) and I found this restaurant and decided to eat there. I thought their foods were cheap but I was wrong. My mother paid bigger compared to Jollibee if we had choosen to eat there! But nonetheless the food is yummy.

               I have not shared this to you guys so I' am sharing this now. If we will talk about foods and if you will ask me what is my favorite food I will answer CHICKEN. I love chicken. Especially the skin part... Yummy!!! so there is no question to why I ordered Chicken (Roasted Chicken to be especific) But there is one more thing I need to confess. If it is already eating time I always transformed to gigantic beast, scary beast and I can't help it. Are you puzzled? hekhek. For you to understand what I' am talking about look at this before and after pic and you decide why I called my self beast when eating.


               Well probably I had exaggerated my statement when I say I always turned "gigantically" but the after pic is still scary, right? Do you believe me now??? hekhek. Answer on comment!
1 comments:

Na-linked na kita.Hindi ko makita yung huling litrato.Ano kayang nangyari sa manok?


Post a Comment

 

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites ; Site Meter Photography Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Photoblog Add to Technorati Favorites
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Get a FREE Domain