Check-Up @ Chong Hua


               My mother had an appointment today with her doctor. She had undergo a surgery/operation to remove her uterus or whatever it is because it already collapsed and if it will not be remove it will might affect the health of my mother. And I dont want that to happen! It's already a month ago and she just need to go back ,to the same doctor, for check-up. To be assured that the stitches and everything is fine. Her doctor's asking Professional Fee is veryx100 expensive because she is the head of a certain org of the government here in region 7, she topped the board exam and she had her practicum in abroad. BUT is that really the basis for her to ask a bigger P.F.. I hope she knows we are not rich and we still don't have savings. I hate her for that but I'm thankful that she took good care of my mother and removed the damage part of my mother's system safetly and without infection or something. It's better to have a doctor who ask bigger P.F. as long as you are 100% assured that your life will be safe than a doctor who ask small P.F. where you life is not safe.

               I will add/post japanese words/sentences/phrases in every post. I will try. Lol. Since this post is all about health and stuff so here's the first sentence:

Get Well Soon (Sickly Person) - O-Daijini!
0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites ; Site Meter Photography Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Photoblog Add to Technorati Favorites
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Get a FREE Domain