I'll Have My Own Passport SOON!!! Yepey!


               We went to DFA (Department of "ALIEN. LOLZ" Foreign Affairs) yesterday to get passports for me and for my two siblings. We aren't that fortunate coz we still need to submit another requirement... I'am required to submit either an NBI Clearance or Form 143 7 (School Grades?) , before 8:00 am and WITHIN THIS WEEK (ouch!!!). In our country it will take you approximately 2 days to get an NBI Clearance. It will take 1 day to apply and if you uregently needing it you should be there at around 6 in the morning to fall in line for you to start applying coz you are not the only one needing it. Why is it that there are millions of aliens needing an NBI Clearance?! My Form 143 7 is still in my old school and It will take me 5 days or a week to get it. Remember I live in the mountains before! lolz. So I have no choice but to get an NBI Clearance and I' am getting it Tommorow. PLEASE PRAY FOR ME GUYS! lolz..hehe..
0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites ; Site Meter Photography Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Photoblog Add to Technorati Favorites
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Get a FREE Domain