Chowking! Luv it!

The Menu
CLICK HERE
credit: Chowking Philippines Menu

               You might wondering how and where did i took that picture. Honestly I took it not by scanning their menu card or grabbing it in their site but I took it using my cam. Yeah! my cam is so cool..it's like it has a built-in scanner.lolz, Just kidding.Okay, back to the topic. Last week we tried to have our meal at chowking because I feel eating chinese food that day. If possible I want to order all foods in their menu but it obviously won't happen so I decided to order this:

               Basing from the menu I posted what kind of wanton is this? It is actually my first time eating wanton as far as I can remember. I was kinda shocked when the first time I tasted it. The beef is like not cooked well...lolzz...I' am so ignorant... Wake up myself! You're living in the city now! You're not in the mountains anymore! lolz
1 comments:

its wanton soup.. i mizz it.. i uber heart it..


Post a Comment

 

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites ; Site Meter Photography Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Photoblog Add to Technorati Favorites
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Get a FREE Domain