CFV - Certified Fashion Victim?


               Bwahahahahahaha... If you were to judge me on how the way I dress what will you say? DO I LOOK LIKE A FASHION VICTIM? Tell me! Tell Me!!!!! harhar... I' am trying to buy some korean style cloths but it is quite hard to find those kind here in the Philippines. There are some stores selling it but they are so expensive. No way I will buy it!!! 

               Talking about the picture above I' am just wondering why there are a lot of people doing that kind of pose. And I noticed that I haven't tried doing this pose so I decided to give it a try. Does this pose look good on me???
0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites ; Site Meter Photography Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Photoblog Add to Technorati Favorites
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Get a FREE Domain