Dinner @ SM Food Court


               We went again last Tuesday to the mall. We actually did not bought anything rather we just did window shopping. My mother decided to just have our dinner there. We went to the food court because the foods there are cheaper than in other restaurant. We chose the Sizzling Plate Store because I have not tried eating food in a sizzling plate in my entire LIFE!!!! lolz


               I chose T-Bone which cost Php 90.00. They say t-bone helps a person to grow taller. Myth or not I still believe and have hopes on it. Lolz.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites ; Site Meter Photography Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Photoblog Add to Technorati Favorites
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Get a FREE Domain