Do You Have Pet/s?


               My sibling bought 3 Angel fish last Wednesday because she wanted to have pets. Why on earth she choses fish as her pet? lolz. I think she did not actually bought it but rather the correct term for that is "she was given" because I think my mother bought it. If you will foot the total cost of that 3 fish including the fish-ball and some designs for the fishball would be roughly Php 850.00 ($1 - Php 40.00). It is unfair right??? My mother bought my sister a pet but she did not bought one for me. I' am longing to have a pet too!!! I want a puppy. Imported puppy. LOLZ. When I ask the sales lady of the pet store if usually how much is the price of a puppy she then said it's about Php 25,000.00+. My big eyes got even bigger and I walked away from her... Lolz... but seriously I really like to have a puppy someday. huhuhuhuhu
4 comments:

Mayroon akong aso, miniature pinscher.

Daig pa ang sanggol sa ibinibigay na kunsumisyon sa akin.

Kung gusto mong mag-alaga ng aso o pusa,dapat ay handa ka sa loob ng sampung taon o mahigit pa.


Anino is right!

If you are an outdoor person,your pets will be alone most of the time. please thoroughly think before buying 1.


Uy,prinsipe, hindi ko siya ibibigay. Pagiging iresponsable yun.

Malay mo,magka-asawa siya,bigyan kita.


hehehe..sige bigyan mo ako ha???? package mo na lang..lol...im more on mabalahibo na aso pero i like miniature pets...sana nga magka anak..lolz


Post a Comment

 

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites ; Site Meter Photography Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Photoblog Add to Technorati Favorites
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Get a FREE Domain