Changes


               I've been relishing my vacation and utilizing it to the fullest. I watch anime shows which I cannot do during school days, surfing the net 24 hours; nonstop! (hehe) and more. I've been always cogitating to make my own blog, diary or journal (whatever you call it)since before and finally this day I made my official blog. Actually this blog was created a long time ago but finally use it now. The reason why I did not use it when the very first day that I created it because I cannot change some of the portions or parts of the template of this blog. I have no background about css and I have no interest to study it. I want to change it on my own and discover the keywords, techniques without the assistance of css tutorials in the end I did not finish it. I really cant distinguish what elements of my template should I change to come up with the design I want. Possibly one reason might be the lack of time. Since I have a lot of time right now I finally got the right changes I want to apply on my template. Changes in this blog means i finally and formally can start my blog. Changes can not only happen in this template but it could also happen in my life. From now on espouse the rhythm of my life if in the future i will induce....change

                Enclosed with this blog entry is the newest photoshoped photo of mine. The constual or explication of this photo is that in the darkness you can still see a small light that lightens you to see the right way. You can see that I have wings there which symbolizes my codename Celestial Prince. The word Celestial means God's messenger, archangel, cherub, divine messenger, guardian, heavenly being, holy being, seraph, spirit, spiritual being, sprite, supernatural being. The word prince undoubtedly means emperor, czar, dictator, empress, king, monarch, sovereign, sultan. making it a valid reason for me to put a crown on my head. The spots or dirty effect symbolizes that me having a codename Celestial Prince has still dirty side which every human being have but because of the light I can still see the right path that I should take.
0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites ; Site Meter Photography Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Photoblog Add to Technorati Favorites
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Get a FREE Domain