Techy


               Today is the third day of my blogging. This past first two days of my blogging instead of writing the things that are happening that day I just wrote the interpretation of picture that I enclose to the blog entry. Starting today the content of the blog entry that I will post will be more on the things or events that are happening to me. Today is just a normal day. No special events happened I woke-up at around 12:00 pm because my father and mother want to talk to me. She said I need to buy a webcam because she wants to see how dirty my room is.(hehe) But fortunately I cleaned my room last Wednesday and there is only few left. After finishing cleaning the remaining mess around 3:00 pm I prepare to go to the mall to buy the webcam. I finish preparing around 4:00 pm. Yes, I ‘am so slow in terms of fixing or preparing my self. I purchase my webcam in the CD-R KING store. All their products are very cheap because some are imitation and made from china. hehehe. Instead of paying 1 thousand plus I only spent 580 for it. I also bought some boxes for my USB’s, chargers and other wires that I have and a book container for some of my books, notebooks and other stuff.

               Enclose with this blog entry is the picture of my newest webcam. It has a long neck. hehe. By the way even though this webcam is just made from china it has a built-in microphone, bigger pixels (1.3 MP 640x480 for video maximum of 2560x1920, enhanced to 5.0 MP), photo frame function, special image effect, multi-layer plating film, high sensitivity, high speed transmit interface, the lens has 5 layer glass lens which is shimmer inducing!, it has a face tracking feature and camouflage feature! Woooh! All that features for just Php580.00.
0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites ; Site Meter Photography Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Photoblog Add to Technorati Favorites
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Get a FREE Domain