Tired


               Today has a rainy morning, is'nt it obvious? hehehe. My first class is at the seventh floor so I was able to capture this view (look at the picture above this post). It was actually raining hard. Probably this is due to the coming storm. I like and dislike this kind of weather. I like it because it lessen the hot temperature or the tropical weather that we are having here. Dislike because I can't go out and if I will my pants will always get wet. I  also cant open my computer because Im scared of the thunder that it might strike on it. hehehe. Funny but it's true. What more can I say... Aha! Welcome back students!!!
0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites ; Site Meter Photography Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Photoblog Add to Technorati Favorites
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Get a FREE Domain