Wishes


               There is nothing wrong in wishing, right guys? and fortunately I have lots of them. wishes, wishes I hope my wishes will come true. I wish to have a very modern house, gadgets, gadgets  and gadgets plus cloths and cloths. I wish I have a lot of those! I said to my maam that I want to have an slr camera and they agreed on it. Hehehe but they might give that only next year or next next year because we dont have money right now. We need to buy our own house and our own car so my wish has no place right now for attention. That camera can wait. I hope all your wishes will be granted too!
0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites ; Site Meter Photography Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Photoblog Add to Technorati Favorites
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Get a FREE Domain