Leave the Past

               Year 2007 is almost ending and we are still continuing fighting to survive in this cruel surrounding. I hope as this year pass we will leave all the bad events, negative moments (whatever you call it) and face the year of the rat with a smile and a new beginning. There are hella lots (wait! I will say lots, weird) of things that happened to me but the most special one is when I met her. That was the most precious memory that I will never forget and the memories that we had. I hope she is doing well in her studies and I hope she will never change. I like her a lot but it seems she doesnt like me anymore. so sad!
0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites ; Site Meter Photography Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Photoblog Add to Technorati Favorites
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Get a FREE Domain