I love Zoids


               The atmosphere of our campus today is very quiet (its very obvious basing on the above picture) maybe because today is Saturday and only few students have classes today and one of them is me. My NSTP Class is every Saturday.


               We just had a lecture session with Sir Butchoy (his name is so long! hehe) and its about...eerrkkk! I forgot! After that we go back to our respective classrooms but our teacher is absent because she has a fever so we didn't do anything unlike the others. I just sit in our teachers chair and I saw this...


               chalk and I wrote something in the blackboard and its....


               ... pwahahahahahaha.... *promotion mode*


               We decided to just go home early. Thank God for the elevator for making me comfortable every time I go up and down in that 7 storey building and thank God...


               ... for giving a sunny weather today.


               Opppsss... Korean dancers or I would say performers are coming to Cebu. I will definitely watch them. I do not know the ticket prices yet. I wish its cheap so that I can afford it. When I arrive I thought today is the best time to buy birthday gift for my lil brother who is celebrating his 5th year of existence on this third world country. I let him go with me so that he can personally choose the toy I will give him.


               When we arrived in the mall I was surprised I saw my face in the tv. LOL!


               He wants a pokemown (that is how he pronounced it.) and...


               ...Zzzoids. Hehehe actually I also want to have one but not zoids. I really want to have Gundam Zeed(spelling?) Collection. After a million years of searching we ended up buying BEN TEN Toy..hahaha... when we arrived in our apartment he realized he don't liked it!
0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites ; Site Meter Photography Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Photoblog Add to Technorati Favorites
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Get a FREE Domain