Reserved

               Hahaha...my title is really funny (well for me...hehe) because last, last time I was still composing my entry for that day and I realized it was already 12:00 am so instead of that entry will be a Monday entry it end up being my Tuesday entry. So that’s explains my title today...I was afraid that it might happen again so I just post a new blank entry with that title "reserved" earlier... hahaha...

               Today we had a quiz in my HRM class and I was so happy and I still am because I don’t just get the average score or the average percentage, It is more than what I have expected. I got a whooping 48 over 60 item grade... toink...hehehe…Yah I know it is just 80% of the total items but it is quite an achievement for me because I was not prepared for that test. Probably because of our teacher’s understanding thought adds to the reasons of my achievement…hehehe…We had 3 chapter test and every chapter we had 10 minutes to study before we proceed to the other chapter…After our class I noticed the Hwang Jin-yi billboard was already gone and it was replaced by…

               Coffee Prince billboard… hahahaha… I already watched this series and I must say this series is really hilarious…

               Today is Friday so I have a P.E. class today. When I arrrive (I always came late. almost every subject) I discover our teacher is giving us our prelim grades. I was quite nervous because I might got a low grade. (my grades this semester are really small. I barely got 1+ grade now a days) I was utterly happy when I found out that I got a 1+ grade (1.lower 3. guess what).

               We had to present a dance number in just 15 minutes and guess what? we did very well! After our class I was not able to go home early because…

               It was raining. Huhuhuhuhuhuhu… I have no umbrella so I need to wait till the rain stops.

               Did the above picture scare you??? Hehehehe just wait for the other similar photos of this if you are interested.
0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites ; Site Meter Photography Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Photoblog Add to Technorati Favorites
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Get a FREE Domain