Our Work. Our Masterpiece! LOL

               These are the results of our hardwork. My and my collegues work was the best. Ofcourse. LOL. and the rest are...okay..hehehehe


               This was our product. This is Escabeche. I was the one who made that tomato flower but at first it was not my idea though. My other teammate just instructed me to do it. It's my first time to do like that. Am I impressive? Lol. Actually the food taste good.


               This was the final product of Group ?. I had eaten 1 glass of this. Although the macaroni is hard it's still tasty.


               The work of group ?. They said the spag really taste good but I'm unfortunate because I wasn't able to try it out.


               Group ? work. I was just wondering why the fish is so thin and there was already a bite on it. I was thinking our teacher already tasted it because if not I couldn't imagine what will be there grades are. Imagine you will let your teacher try something which has already a bit on it. I hope I'm not wrong.


               The final product of group ?. I wasn't able to taste this too.


               Group ? work. I wasn't able to taste this either.


               Group 7? work. I wasn't able to taste this one too. I don't like the smell but chocolates smell that way though and besides I don't have water that time. It's sweet and my teeth would be in danger if I really tried it. Lol


               This were the products from all of the groups. If you have noticed there's one there that I wasn't able to get a close-up photo. That is the work of group ? and it's called Biko (Pilipino delicacy).
0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites ; Site Meter Photography Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Photoblog Add to Technorati Favorites
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Get a FREE Domain