Happy. Lalalala!


               I mentioned in one of my entries that I was sad because of unknown reason but now I'm happy. Probably one of the reasons that have bring my happiness back is the ambassador thing. Although I' am not yet sure if I will be accepted I' am still happy that if ever I will be part of that elite group in our school I can now help my parents about our expenses. I can see that they are really working hard to support my studies and I want to help them even just in my own little way. The second reason might be because we are moving to a cheaper apartment and again because of this I can help my parents to save money. Although it's kinda squatterish apartment and it is my first time to live in that kind of environment I will still prefer to live there. I will choose the healthiness of my parents than watching them abusing their body just to pay this expensive apartment.
0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites ; Site Meter Photography Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Photoblog Add to Technorati Favorites
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Get a FREE Domain