Dont Pay Your Debts (hehe)

               Geeeee today is just a horrible day. I missed the chance to have a high grade in this midterm period. I wasn't able to answer a 35 items assignment in my english class and Iwasnt able to attend my filipino class because I take a nap and forgot I still have a class


               This photo was taken while walking going to MHAM building for my Political Science Class:Philippine Constitution. It was kinda weird coz Its still very early when I arrive in the classroom.


               While waiting for the teacher I took a picture of my id and ball point pen. After a few minutes the teacher arrive and we officially started our class. In the last part of the discussion our teacher dicuss about something that really caught my attention (Im not really listening to her coz the subject is really boring.)


               ...Its Article 4:section 20. It says you will not be in imprisoned if you failed to pay debts. Wooooh if i've just know this earlier I should have not pay my debt to my classmate - Ohhhhhhhhh Carol..hehe


               As what I have said, I was not able to attend my last class this day so what I did is I go to Ayala Center and just bought something.


               Our required book in my HRM Class (Basic Foods for Filipinos)...


               ..and milk for my little brother.


               When we are already in the taxi station of Ayala Center I have noticed that during Christmas only few taxi(s) are there and the needs of transportation that time is in its peak and now there are a lot of taxi where we are only 2 people falling in line that time....weird or not?


                Hoooh..bye-bye Ayala C. hehehe...What a day. Bye. I will try yo update this blog everyday. Do you concur with my idea?
0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites ; Site Meter Photography Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Photoblog Add to Technorati Favorites
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Get a FREE Domain