New Year Foodahs!


               These are our foods during the New Year Celebration. I dont like too much prepared foods because it will just be wasted because it cannot be consume in that single event. Knowing there are lots of people who doesnt have enough food to eat here I come wasting food. I dont want that kind of scenario will happen. I know some of you prepare lots of food this New Year celebration but I hope you only prepare healthy food. Its very hard for us to get sick now a days. Medicine is very expensive and even going to the doctor greatly add a big impact to your budget if you get sick. Imagine for a check-up it will cost $5 (roughly Php200.00)
0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites ; Site Meter Photography Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Photoblog Add to Technorati Favorites
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Get a FREE Domain