Welcome 2008!


               I just want to great you a very happy,healthy and classy New Year to everyone! I hope I will have a very happy new year. Celebrating New Year is really fun because I can eat lots of food in that day but there is only one thing I dont like during nNew Year's celebration, the beliefs or pamahiin of lots of things. I wasnt able to eat my favorite food which is lechon manok because they said it is not allowed to eat chicken during New Years eve because if you does your whole year or your life for the whole life we like a chicken. i guess I dont need to elaborate this one because its so common to us, right?
0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites ; Site Meter Photography Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Photoblog Add to Technorati Favorites
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Get a FREE Domain