BVLGARI Notte Pour Homme


               My uncle give me this BVLGARI Notte Pour Homme perfume. It actually smells good. Base from the net it is the deeper version of the classic Bvlgari BLV fragrance, BLV Notte Pour Homme is the essence of night, captured in a bottle. A sexy, masculine blend of galanga and tobacco flowers mingled with notes of wood and dark chocolate. It's style are Rich, Masculine, and Seductive. I' am feeling rich. lolz. I cannot believe its $52 ($1 = Php1.00). My uncle should have given me the money instead of this. harhar. You can buy it HERE. I 'am so funny. I 'am ashame of myself. The picture above is not the front view of the perfume's bottle..hahaha..Yah, it's the back view... I was searching for this perfume for 5 minutes and got nothing. Little did I know that it was actually the back portion.lolz...hekhek
0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites ; Site Meter Photography Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Photoblog Add to Technorati Favorites
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Get a FREE Domain