Happy Anniversary!

               Today is my mother and fathers anniversary and they want me to buy cake so that we can celebrate with them despite of the distance. So I go to Robinsons and went to their super market area where Red Ribbon is located.


               Their cakes are really delicious so it was really hard for me to choose.


               I end up choosing....


               Black Forest cake. The promo poster of Jollibee caught  my attention. Their kiddy meal toys was from the anime zoids and I remembered that my lil brother wants to have zoids so it was my chance to fulfill his wish. Unfortunately there was no available stocks of the color of the toy I want. So what I did is I go to other 6 branches of Jollibee but I end up buying nothing. All their toys are not available.


               I forgot I haven't eaten yet so I ordered chicken but I was really not lucky today coz I still need to wait 15 minutes coz they run out of the food I ordered. HHooh!!!
0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites ; Site Meter Photography Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Photoblog Add to Technorati Favorites
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Get a FREE Domain