I'am not a c2 addict!


               Hello Everyone! It's nice to be back! hehehe... So the class has officially started and there are a lot of new assignments that well sure make me puzzled what to start first. Well the hardest subject as of the moment is the Political Science. It's not really hard but the teacher's quota (I don't know what you call it) is really high. It's 80% (I guess) and my God I think I only have 5 mistakes in my class standing and 1 mistake in my exam and still I only got 2.1 grade. It's unmistakably horrible. I was really assertive that I will get the 1.something grade but I was totally wrong. I was thinking that she might made a conspicuous error about my grade but I was still wrong...huhuhuhuhu

               Talking about the picture I really can't help my self of having c2 as my water(quite) I really love its taste and its aroma. It is non-carbonated(everyone should really avoid carbonated drinks) and ready to drink, with a cool clean taste that goes down light and easy. It also contains antioxidants(this is why I like c2) called "catechins". These antioxidants,together with proper diet, are known to help prevent certain diseases and cancer. But I don't like all the flavors of c2, my only favorite and will always be is the apple flavor. Who wants to concur with my candid opinion?
0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites ; Site Meter Photography Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Photoblog Add to Technorati Favorites
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Get a FREE Domain